Thursday, January 24, 2008

so today is my birthday

whoop do doo!! lol In the haze of getting to bed last night I was reminded (it was 1 am) that is was my birthday. Having been sad because my hubby did not remember I decided to remind him.

I said "Don't you want ot say something to me right now?"

He looked confused and said"umm I love you?" lol

I said "well thats nice but not it so you think about it for a bit."

He goes "ohh umm Good night?" Nope.....

So i said "never mind maybe you'll remember in the morning"

He said "ohh its your birthday soon...."

"oh soon?" i said

(he finally got it) "Happy birthday!" he said and kissed me good night.

Man he can not get hints lol but thats ok he said it then and agian in the morning. :)

3 comments:

spaceyhawks said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! I'm so sad I can't be there to celebrate with you! Have a good one and know I am thinking about you today! I will try to remember to call you today, if not then fo sho ;-) tomorrow (cuz I have it off) Love you tons and tons over!!!!

Unknown said...

May your birthday be bright, filled with joy and delight, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!!!!


YAY! Hope you have a fabulous birthday.

Unknown said...

thanks guys. Aaron is taking me out to a movie tonight and dinner. It should be tons of fun!!