Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Four Things...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier
2. House keeper
3. childcare worker
4. assistant director

Four places I have lived:
1. Spokane, Washington
2. Newberg, Oregon
3. Moscow, ID
4. California

Four TV Shows that I watch:(if I can stay awake)
1. Gossip Girl
2. Desperate house wifes
3. Medium
4. ER

Four places I have been (other than where I lived):
1. Alaska
2. Utah
3. Mexico
4. Canada

People who email me regularly
1. Mom
2. Traci
3. Naomi
4. Joanns Fabrics lol

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Almonds
2. Taco time crips bean burrito and ranch :(
3. Almond roca and white chocolate italian soda (want one right now YUM)
4. popcorn with extra butter and season salt

Four things I look forward to in the next year
1. maddy starting school
2. losing more wieght
3. warmer weather
4. getting more out of debt

If you have read this, tag you are it. Copy and paste on your blog with your own answers ((I know you all want to take mine, but you can't have them ;-) ))

No comments: