Thursday, December 21, 2006

New colors in the carpet!

Well I got off work early as it was my early day. After feeding the children lunch I took off the the computer room to pay bills and goof off on here. After abotu an hour of the kids being way to good Cherise comes running into the room yelling "Mom the couch is turning green. see my fingers are green!" SO I go rushing out there to see what she is talking about and there is Maddy with my box of food coloring and they are clearly empty and there is a giant green spot on my ottoman and some spots on the carpet. Needless to say she is in her room and I have spent the last half hour trying to get the color out. I got it out of the ottoman but th carpet needs help. So if you have any ideas on how to get food coloring out of carpet successfully please let me know. Thanks!!


***4 days till Christmas***

2 comments:

Starmom74 said...

Try that oxy clean carpet cleaning stuff.

Lisa said...

Hello, and happy new year! I just stumbled onto your 'blog, and I want to say the food coloring incident cracked me up. It is such a relief to know that kind of stuff happens to other moms too! You seem to have a great sense of humor, which I find to be the most helpful during times like this. I hope you got the stain out!