Monday, December 04, 2006

I am feeling great!!

Finally I am starting to feel like I can accomplish anything agian. I think alot has to do with the fact that I finally got all the stuff for Christmas play all done!! YEA!!! And if the kids suck atleast I know that the set and props are awesom. lol. Well and also our money problems are starting to get better because we are getting a little bit smarter. Not much, but some. lol.

I can not believe Christmas is almost hear. It feels like I should still be sweltering in the heat not hanging stockings and singing carols. But I think Christmas always seems to sneak up on you. I feel bad this year because , well I guess not feeling bad just sad that I can not get all the things I would like this year for our family and friends. We can really only afford to get one big gift for our girls. I don't even know wether I can get a gift for Aaron. And any gifts for extra family or friends will have to only be for those that I do not have to mail out :( Oh and they will be hand made somethings. Not sure what yet but somethings.

I know that my mom and dad want us to come up there sometime close to Christmas but I am not sure if that will happen. Aaron has to go up to Spokane this wednesday for the Police exam and I do not know if we can do two trips to spokane let alone all the way up to my parents. But we shall see. Both Aaron and I are suppost to get bonus's this year from our jobs and I know that that will make things a bit easier.

Well enough comlaining sheesh. At the start of this I was talking about how great I feel then I end up gripping about how we can't afford stuff sheesh!!. lol. Even though we may not beable to afford a big Christmas for our girls and ourselves or are unable to send out things to our friends and family abroad I know that we are going to have a great Christmas and I know that we are loved soo much and that our friends and family really just want us to have a good Christmas too.

On a side note to friends that read this you will be getting a card :). !!! lol.


***22 days to Christmas***


No comments: