Monday, December 11, 2006

My husband is going to be a state trooper!!!

He passed the first phase of the requirements and has 3 phases to go. Whe one we are most worried about is the one comming up in February. He has to have his weight down alot. So he has a Gym membership and is working out daily. I am soo incredably proud of him. And very excited for our possible future. It will be great for my hubby to finally have the job of his dream and making the income required to fully support our family. BUt I have faith in my hubby. I know he can do this. This is the closest he has ever been to his dream so I know he will not give up now. And i am going to ake sure he knows that i fully support him.


***14 days till Christmas***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys and proud of Aaron too!!!

Unknown said...

thank you!!