Sunday, July 29, 2007

~*~My Soon To Be Reality~*~

While on the plane from Utah I had lots of time to review what I wanted for my family, home, and career. I got a notebook from Kelli to hold all of my wants. I am goingot share these.

*~^*^~*My Family*~^*^~*

  • Play more games together (more time with each other)
  • Indulge in each others intrests
  • Plan family vacations
  • School-more intrest & support
  • Understand what it took to get here
  • Be more active at church

~`*^^*~`My Career`~*^^*`~

  • Craft, paint, draw, sew, bead, scrapbook, photography
  • Room for all my needs
  • Work on making items while children are at school
  • On property or in house shop for selling items year round
  • During long school breaks and summer vacation travel to fairs to sell
  • Take art, sewing and photography classes

*^~~^*Our Home*^~~^*

  • 6 bedrooms
  • Open basement
  • Breakfast nook
  • Bay windows with sitting bench
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Laundry room
  • Mud room
  • 2 garage
  • Large flat back yard
  • Brick BB-Q
  • Out door in ground pool
**~^~**My Ideas**~^~**
  • Become a partner with Jessie in the preschool
  • Have Dad make wooden kitchen play things for the girls

So this is my vision and my soon to be reality!!

No comments: