Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today it is officially fall for me.

I woke up this morning and was actually cold. And I decided that today was a great day to make a Pumkin Cheesecake Pie. Yumm! It looks great. BUt for me the fall indicator was when i got to decorate for Halloween in my house. It is great. I am soo ready for the fall season this year. I don't know if its because I love cold weather or if its because there are soo many fun things that I can do with my kids at school and at home. But I am having fun with it.
.
Last week we made leaf costumes hehehe. And we went o a fall walk to collect items to glue for a dislay. We are going to be having a Halloween Party and i am planning that. I can not wait. There are so many fun things that I can not wait to get to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me Too! Fall is beautiful, and I get to start wearing some of my favorite sweaters and drink hot cider or cocoa, have pumpkin carving parties, and pumpkin desserts and decorate the house, and eat lot's of your kids candy and get costumes. What a great month!