Friday, April 21, 2006

For Goodness sakes.

For the past 2 years I have been dealing with a proplem. I slacked off some when it came to resolving this problem. I did not do all that was needed to be done all the time. Life and other events got in the way and caused me to ignore this problem. I have some friends and family that are supporting me through this. But it just hasn't been enough so far. I shared with some people (other moms online) about my struggles. Some where supportive saying "Hope you get through this." "hang in there" and other nice things. Others could not believe that I was complaing about this when it is clearly my own fault that the problem still exsists. I am frankly at a loss for words about this. I owned up to the fact that I messed up with this. And yet people feel the need to tell me its all your fault. Umm duh!! thank you for making me feel better. Gosh I can not understand why people feel the need to make you feel worse when you allready feel like the lowest life form ever. Thanks for the support, Its soo wonderful to know there are people out there that like to say negative things to you when you are down. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: