Sunday, April 04, 2010

Selfishness

Selfishness denotes the precedence given in thought or deed to the self, i.e., self interest or self concern. It is the act of placing one's own needs or desires above the needs or desires of others.

Its really sad when you truly start to see those around you turn to this way of thought. I guess all of us at one time or another go though this at some point. But to be soo damn selfish that you can not hink of ANYONE else but yourself that you completely ignore the feelings of others all together. How can that be? Well I spend all day thinking about the feelings of others.....I worry about how I could have made them feel. It makes me sad to know I hurt someone. i am sure I will always be this way.

For those that are selfish and don't think of others and could care less about others...you should think abotu caring just a bit more....just a bit.

No comments: