Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My friend Kelli and her son where mentioned in their local news paper. It was really awesome to hear about it and to see a cute picture of her son. I am sooo glad that she is working as hard as she can to make things not only better for herself and her son but for others in her situation.

Her son has autism and it has been such a struggle for her to feel like she has made progress with him. And when she moved to a new town she was worried about what kind of support system she would have there for this and now she along with other moms are creating a great one from the sounds of it. I am soo proud of her and happy for her.

Here is the article she shared with me:


http://www.tooeletranscript.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=15593&Itemid=

isn't her sone just the cutest. lol I think soo!!

No comments: